Michael Kors Canada Bags Outlet - What's So Great About Them?
If you're a girl who loves to have some really cool, long lasting stuff in her wardrobe, then you probably own a michael kors bag. But still, you may be a girl who loves cool, long lasting stuff and you don't have one - yet. It's time to go out and get yourself one. I'll tell you why in a few moments, but first, who is michael kors? We all know Gucci, YSL, DKNY and all the famous bag designers, but maybe not michael kors.
michael kors is a leading American designer of luxury goodies, all the way from handbags to purses to jewellery and sunglasses to shoes. They have been around for quite a while - a group of artisans came together in 1941 in Manhattan and founded a family run workshop that was based in their loft. Their unique selling point was to use the best leather possible, and they would treat it till they got it right. They are around to date, and this tells you that they must be producing some great stuff, right?
Anyway, back to why a michael kors handbag is so cool?
1. They are made of simply the most beautiful leather. michael kors outlet canada have a hallmark - soft leather, and it's not by fluke. It actually brings us to our second reason why michael kors bags are so great:
2. The softer leather is, the longer it will last and the less it will show wear and tear. If you are a lover of things to keep, a michael kors bag won't let you down. They actually get better as they get older (that's a mark of real fine leather). Even if you change your bags from time to time, you can be sure that when you clean out your wardrobes and get a new set of bags, whoever will get your michael kors bag will get to put some mileage into it too.
3. Each michael kors bag is made with great attention to detail. The artisans inspect each bag individually after it's completed to make sure that only the best leaves the factory floors. This of course means that you will not find those unexpected faults after spending a few hundred dollars on a bag. There's a quality control process that each bag must go through before it reaches a store, and of course they are returnable if you find something amiss (not that you are likely to).
4. The clutch, the zipper and all other bits on the bag are made of similarly tough stuff that will keep going for a long time. No zippers that don't catch after a month or latches that just don't sit. Depending on the bag you get, some of the latches are actually made of gold, or plated in gold. Now, that's not something you see every day on a bag.
5. They are unisex - there's a range of bags for him too, so you can get your other half something to make him stand out while you're getting yourself one.
6. michael kors canada bags offer great variety, style and color. They are made for all types of people and all types of occasions and they are designed to suit various body types; tall and full figured, tall and slim or even the right opposite. And the great variety and color selection means that you can have a different michael kors bag for every occasion.
7. OK, finally, here's the best thing about michael kors Bags - they are affordable. A lot of designer bags go for thousands of dollars, even hundreds of thousands. You will get a good michael kors for the $500-$1000 range that will give you the same service that any other designer bag would. So if you're into a good bag, and want to save some money, a michael kors is exactly the thing to get.
These really are a treasure in your bag collection. As with any other designer bags, there'll be fake michael kors Bags in some places you look. If you want to know whether or not you're getting the real deal, check on the type of leather used and the kind of finishing. Originals are of the greatest quality. The leather will be soft and will have a subtle look. Do you want to get yourself a michael kors Bag right now? Check out our site and get yourself a treasure!
Ted Sikkink, is an ex music industry executive who luckily got out in time, he's is very much into, photography, music, fashion, food & wine, art, information research and a "life long learning" adept.
For the last 10 years Ted has been professionally active with interim management, michael korsing and organizational consultancy.
He's currently into helping people making better choices using internet marketing and social networking.